The Personal Chef Service Process
The personal chef service process is easy to understand. I manage the entire process as the chef, requiring minimal effort on your part. You get back hours of your time and feel amazing eating a regular schedule of homemade meals.
- Contact – Free consultation, so you can get to know NCK and make sure I’m the personal chef for you.
- Quote – I provide a price for the service you need, so you know exactly what you’re getting and the final cost.
- Meet – One-time initial meeting, preferably in your home, so I can see your kitchen and learn more about your dietary needs and preferences. We’ll also confirm your service date and time.
- Plan – I customize a menu for your approval, so you get exactly the food you crave.
- Shop – I shop for fresh ingredients and bring them directly to your home.
- Cook – Using my own equipment and pantry essentials, I spend four to eight hours preparing your menu.
- Package – Each meal is packed for ultimate flavor and left with clear instructions for serving.
- Clean – I leave your kitchen cleaner than I found it.
- Eat! You enjoy effortless, healthy, homemade meals.
- Discuss – I follow-up with you to get your feedback and keep notes on your favorite meals for future menus.
- Schedule – If you decide to book again, we pick a service date and start all over with the menu planning process.