Welcome to the inaugural plant-based batch cooking weekly meal plan by Natural Comfort Kitchen. No matter how many people you’re feeding and how you or they like to eat, this totally free meal plan is going to help you:
- Eat fully vegan/plant-based at dinner
- Spend less time in the kitchen and zero time making a shopping list
- Avoid that dinnertime stress (and the resulting takeout or cold cereal)
- Generate fewer dirty dishes (my personal favorite)
- Keep grocery spending in check
- Avoid food waste
My family and I have noticed every single one of these benefits since I started batch cooking and meal planning accordingly. And this plan is for YOU, too, if you see any of your dinnertime goals on that list above.
Here’s what’s for dinner this week. It’s a week full of black beans, butternut squash, and comfort food, and it’s all 100% plant-based:
- Quinoa and black bean stuffed peppers
- Black bean and butternut squash chili
- Mac and cheese with butternut squash sauce
If that’s all you need to know, and you’re just like, “hand it over!” Well, then don’t waste another minute:
Download the free meal plan (from Google Drive)
You’ll notice that I’m not asking for your email address in exchange for this totally free meal plan. Nope–I don’t need even one more email in my inbox every week, and I’m assuming you don’t either (if you want to know when new plans drop, follow on IG). But just because it’s free and free of any obligation does NOT mean I didn’t attend to every single detail of this plan, making sure it flows easily from shopping to minimal planning to cooking. Here’s what you’ll get:
- A comprehensive plan to make big batches of three different plant-based recipes, to feed you and your crew for six nights.
- Pictures of each recipe
- Shopping list with easy-to-find items organized by major departments, with quantity measurements that don’t leave you guessing
- A printable chart to plan when you’ll eat which dinners and when you’ll do your prep
- Simple instructions on how to (quickly) plan your week
- Details of each recipe at a glance, including batch size, recipe notes, and storage suggestions
- Links to each recipe
- A really cute picture of my family dressed up for Halloween (see for yourself)
Take a look and open the meal plan (in Google Drive) right from the preview below:
That’s really all there is to it, because if you’re here, you’re looking for a dinner plan ASAP, and this one allows you to jump right in and head to the store. It’s designed specifically for those who want to try plant-based batch cooking and see how it can change your life.
And when you do get through your week of batch cooking, make sure to stop back and leave a comment of how it went and offer suggestions for future plans (recipe requests, flow, and even disasters). Even better–send a message on facebook or Instagram, which I’ll see right away.
Leave a Reply